Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Taylor & I Have Dipolar Disorder!

Yes I admit it i'm Dipolar! Dipolar Disorder is is bipolar disorder but involving blood sugar. One day you have perfect readings & feel on top of the world (because you actually feel good). Then the next day your BG (blood sugar) is like "forget you!" & your at the point where you'd be happy to see a 250 reading.  Your sugar will have a mind of its own, regardless of what others tell you. You could eat nothing but rabbit food & drink water & all that "Dr recommended" stuff  & still have high readings. I am not a perfect diabetic. I know how to eat right & all that, but honestly, trying to do that makes me so upset & causes burn-out quickly. (Ill post a blog on burn-out ASAP).

I get upset because, here I am eating right, exercising (which I love, but never have time to do) & all that & my sugar (& weight) are not showing for it. This discourages me & makes me unhappy in general< thus not as I normally am.  Dipolar disorder can be very dangerous on you in all aspects.

Scenario: Here you are trying to please your endo & yourself. Eating healthy & exercising almost everyday. It has been a month & you're not happy with the results. Your BG is being the "B----" side of Dipolar disorder, how would you feel? Physically you'll feel fine because you feel descent from eating right & exercising. but mentally & emotionally you're the opposite. You're at wits end. You are about to give up. You've done what you thought was right & Burn out approaches.

No matter which "persona" our BG is we all are still strong  & fighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment