Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#IWishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes Day Tomorrow

I have been reading about this hashtag on Twitter all day & have decided that Diary of An Insulin Addict will take part in this. Click HERE for info from the founder of this special day for diabetes awareness, Kelly Kunik.
To summarize what this awesome day is about. It is about expressing what you want everyone to know about having Diabetes.  I don't know about you, but that list is pretty long. I will be blogging tomorrow on "The Good, Bad & the Ugly of Diabetes". I do have a few good things about diabetes, but there are more bad & ugly things I want everyone to know about this chronic illness we struggle with daily. I may do a couple of entries based on this concept. Make sure you stay glued
here to read them. Refer to the above link for info from the creator of this day & to see how you can get involved more!
If you want to take part in this, just use the hashtag #IWishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment