Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DISCUSSION: What is the most ridiculous comment you have heard about diabetes?














A great question was proposed on the discussion board tonight on tudiabetes.org.
What is the most ridiculous comment you have heard about diabetes?
 I have heard a lot of crazy stuff about diabetes, but the one I hear that blows my mind is that often times when my blood sugar is low, I am asked should I take insulin to counter it.. In the midst of being loopy from the current low, I try to educate without losing my cool. trying to convince someone of something while low is quite hard. 
So,  What is the most ridiculous comment you have heard about diabetes? Leave your comments in the comment section. Check out www.tudiabetes.org for more awesome topics! I'll try to put my response to some daily.

2 comments:

  1. The craziest thing I ever heard was two ladies discussing my vial of insulin. One says to the other, look that boy has insulin. The other one said, insulin isn't that addictive? Maybe they were talking about your blog? Of course that was in 1974. Oh well maybe not.

    I referred your blog to the TUDiabetes blog page for the week of April 18, 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they were foreshadowing haha. Thanks for the referral.

      Delete