Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hi, my name is Derek Bottoms

Funny problem Livongo Health has ran into. About a week ago, Livongo is sending those of us who use the Livongo In Touch BG meter, a lancing device that resembles the Accu Chek fastclix. I reviewed it in the In Touch In-Depth review that you can check out HERE. Apparently, I got another one. That's not the issue. The issue is that Livogo or whomever ships the device put wrong (& pretty funny) names on the hipping label. I've read where people got a name like Buttz & things like that. My name is now Derek Bottoms. Now a lot of us users of the meter are not angry or upset over this. I find it quite humerus. It is probably just a glitch in their system & will be fixed soon. Though I'd share this funny situation with you all. Quest for you is, How would you feel if this happened to you
Tweet me @Insulin_Junkie9 ; @Insulin_Diary & let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment