Thursday, June 2, 2016

Yet Another New Chapter

The road of a type one diabetic is a long, tiresome road. We deal with decisions that have to be made, some are daunting. I have had to make this decision twice now so far in my diabetic tenure: new endocrinologist. The first time I made this decision was around this time 2 years ago. My dad dropped me from his insurance & left me without any. Quickly I bounced back& got new, great coverage & found an endocrinologist I love. So why am I switching just 24 months later? Two factors played a part in my decision: Distance & convenience. Where I was going is 2-3 hours away . The place I am about to start going to is 30 minutes way. This place is where I had to leave the first time. I am very excited for this new chapter in my diabetic life!

No comments:

Post a Comment